Over the past few years we have been working with a number of landlords and their advisers who require information on tenants who have encountered financial difficulties. Often the tenant’s own bank will direct them back to their landlord to renegotiate terms, in the hope that the landlord will come to an agreement to avoid the expense of replacing tenants or taking legal action on defaulters.
We are able to prepare a detailed asset report on any business or individual for a fixed fee with a turnaround of 5 working days. This report will include:
- UK financial search
- UK property & address searches
- Business interests, employment and company searches against the subject and connected businesses
- Insolvency checks, CCJ searches
- Verification of addresses provided by the subject
- Business & social media and newswire searches
- Surface and deep web searches on all personal details
Our reports are detailed and will contain information which will give you, the landlord, a more comprehensive picture of the tenant’s circumstances and financial well being.
If additional information is required from the tenant, then we have a national network of 150+ agents who can undertake personal visits and obtain a detailed income, expenditure and lifestyle assessment.
8 Kepplestone Mews,
Telephone: 020 3815 7770